Thursday, July 3, 2008

White Fluffy Clouds


"To think that one's actions could please the masses is indeed a notion bound in irony. Someone will inevitably find something wrong in almost everything. So do what it is you do best, and remember to have enough tolerance for two."

"I am a little kitten in a big, shit-filled litter box and I share this facility with a billion other fiercely independent felines who want badly to arm themselves against the burdens of uncertainty and to keep their paws clean in the meantime."

I would barely be missed.
I could leave at any time.
Yet, I stay.

"I think perhaps love thrives on unlikely circumstance and chance. Life thrives on these principles, and is life not love? And love not life?"

"You're wasting your time. Cherish what you have, reach for tomorrow, but always know that it will never be enough. Learn to love, now."

I've got a soft spot for you.
It might be dangerous
if pushed enough
spot might mold to your inclination
I thank goddess
for your imperfections.
They remind me, keep me at arm's length
just a few less
and I'd find myself
wandering into grey area.

From White Fluffy Clouds by Brandon Boyd.

No comments: